TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A shooting investigation is underway in Terre Haute.
It happened early Wednesday morning near the 4300 Block of North 18th Street.
Police say when they arrived on the scene they found a man with a gunshot wound.
Police say the suspect in the shoot was gone before they arrived.
According to police, the victim's wound was non-life threatening.
If you have any information on this shooting, call Crime Stoppers at 812-238-STOP.
- Terre Haute Police investigate Wednesday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Friday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Tuesday morning stabbing
- Crews investigate Wednesday evening Terre Haute fire
- Police investigate early morning stabbing in Terre Haute
- Police investigate early morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate shots fired case
- Police investigate homicide in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police are "shooting" for accuracy
- Terre Haute road to close on Wednesday