TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Tuesday morning stabbing ended with one woman in the hospital.
It happened on Tuesday morning near 25th and Wabash in Terre Haute.
According to police, a female was stabbed by someone she knew.
She was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police did not release any information on a potential suspect, saying this is an active investigation and they would release more information when the case allows.
- Terre Haute Police investigate Tuesday morning stabbing
- Police investigate early morning stabbing in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police investigate Friday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Wednesday morning shooting
- Police investigate reported stabbing in West Terre Haute
- Police respond to stabbing in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police investigate shots fired case
- Police continue the search for West Terre Haute stabbing suspect
- Police make arrest in West Terre Haute stabbing investigation, still searching for another suspect
- Terre Haute police looking into dead body investigation