TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Terre Haute Police Department has hinted at an agreement with the television show 'Live PD.'
On social media Friday morning, the department's Public Information Officer, Ryan Adamson, tweeted there was some 'lively' news to release next week, and mentioned the Twitter handle for fans of 'Live PD.'
— Ryan Adamson (@THPDPIO) October 11, 2019
An agreement between the City of Terre Haute and an entertainment company, Big Fish, is on the agenda for Tuesday's Board of Public Works meeting. Big Fish produces ‘Live PD.’
The show airs on the television network A&E, giving viewers a live look inside urban and rural police forces in the United States. An in-studio host and an analyst guide viewers through what's happening.
News 10 will attend Tuesday's meeting and share any updates at that time.
- Terre Haute Police Department hints at 'Live PD' agreement
- City of Terre Haute reaches an agreement with Live PD
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- Terre Haute Fire Department wins state award
- Terre Haute Fire Department has hydrant request
- West Terre Haute Police Department makes donation to community center
- Terre Haute Police Department gets 9 new vehicles
- Terre Haute Police Department's building gets the clean-up treatment
- Terre Haute ready for new police department headquarters
- Terre Haute Police Department rolls out 17 new squad cars