VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute North Vigo High School has new leadership.
The high school has officially welcomed new principal Steve Joseph to the roster.
He has worked in the Vigo County School Corporation for many years.
He previously worked at Terre Haute South, for 25 years, and Woodrow Wilson for two years.
Joseph told us there are some things he wants to change, but he's excited for what's ahead.
"I'm excited to work with this crew...with this staff. I hear some great things from them. I'm not afraid to try some new things, thinking outside the box and just mixing things up. I'm always up for a challenge and I think this will be a great opportunity," Joseph said.
He is replacing Robin Smith, who is now the principal of Booker T. Washington High School.
- Terre Haute North welcomes new principal
- Eastern Greene High School welcomes Eric Kirkendall as Principal
- Terre Haute South Vs. Columbus North
- Former Terre Haute principal and school administrator Mick Newport has passed away
- 81st Troop Command based out of Terre Haute welcomes new leader
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute
- Terre Haute North bowling team ready for semi-state
- Duke Energy reports an outage in North Terre Haute
- Officers use Terre Haute North for active shooter training
- Terre Haute North football player airlifted after practice injury