TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute North Football player was airlifted after getting hurt during football practice.
It happened on Tuesday during a team practice.
News 10 has not been able to confirm the player's name, but we do know he suffered from a neck injury.
The player was airlifted to an Indianapolis hospital for treatment.
A tweet on the Terre Haute North Football Twitter account said:
"Our injured player who was lifelined to Indy is getting his feeling, strength, and spirit back. More tests to come. Thank you for your continued prayers. More updates soon."
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Terre Haute North football player airlifted after practice injury
- Terre Haute North football player released from the hospital after being airlifted with neck injury
- Terre Haute North grad, current DePauw football player accused of dealing and possession of drugs after traffic stop
- Terre Haute North welcomes new principal
- Police say no injuries in afternoon crash in Terre Haute
- No injuries after house fire in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Rex players hold baseball camp for children
- Terre Haute businessman facing money laundering and corrupt business practice charges
- Police say reckless driving led to I-70 crash, driver airlifted with life-threatening injuries
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute