TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man denies allegations that he molested an 11-year-old. Jimmy L. Baker Jr., 24, is being held in the Vigo County Jail with a bond set at $75,000.
He has been charged with child molestation following an investigation by the THPD.
Baker appeared in Vigo Superior Court 1 on Wednesday where another hearing was set for April 23, 2017.
Baker's trial date is set for August 13th.
According to police, an 11-year-old girl said Baker allegedly initiated sexual contact with her.
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man accused of molesting 13-year-old
- Terre Haute man denies accusations that he molested two girls
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge