TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute City Hall will turn into a training area for police officers for one day next week.
On August 1st, the Terre Haute Police Department will hold active shooter training at city hall.
City officials say officers will provide an in-person presentation to workers and then hold an active shooter scenario that will include officers using blank ammunition.
The training happens from 3:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m., but officials will close the building at 2:30 to prepare.
- Terre Haute City Hall to close for active shooter training for one day next week
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- Terre Haute business holds active shooter training
- Active shooter training happening Wednesday at City Hall
- Officers use Terre Haute North for active shooter training
- Hospital hosts active shooter training
- Church hosts active shooter training
- Richland County prepares with active shooter training
- Area hospitals train for active shooter
- Train activity getting worse?