TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Terre Haute Children's museum hosted Learning Lab: Grossing our brains out.
The event was for students from kindergarten through fourth grade.
Students got to explore the human brain.
Public program coordinator Alexandria Hendrix says students got to see two human brains.
This program was the last topic of the season's series.
"I feel really grateful to be a part of this. This is the first time we've ever done a program like this, and I'm just really ecstatic that it went well and everyone really seemed to enjoy it," said Hendrix.
One program attendee says it was a great time.
"We made awesome stuff like slime hearts and I made a lot of friends," said Claire, a participant.
The learning lab series plans to continue bi-weekly sessions starting this fall.
- Terre Haute Children's museum learning lab teaches about human brain
- Santa's reindeer visit Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Exhibit takes learning to new heights at Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Kids learn how to cook healthy food at Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Terre Haute Children's Museum hosts snow themed tot time
- New exhibit opens at Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Exploring light at the Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Terre Haute Children Museum holds "Messy" Science Camp
- Terre Haute Children's Museum's executive director resigns from position
- Terre Haute Children's Museum set to close for deep cleaning