TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce is kicking off a new partnership to help businesses in this city and surrounding communities.
The chamber has launched a regional collaboration initiative called "West Central 2025.
It's a way for the chamber to reach out and partner with chambers from Parke, Vermillion, and Sullivan Counties.
"Trying to figure out what are some of the problems they are facing and how we can work together to solve these," Kristin Craig, VP of the Terre Haute Chamber said.
She says the first step of West Central 2025 is to figure out who's interested in partnering and what communities are willing to change.
- Terre Haute Chamber partners with surrounding communities in new partnership
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce holds community forum
- Amazon partners with Terre Haute Post Office
- Community honors Terre Haute firefighters
- Military, business partnership exemplified through Chamber meeting venue
- Vincennes University partners with Chinese college for unique partnership
- Chamber of Commerce, volunteers spring clean in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce wants your feedback
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce focuses on advocacy
- Terre Haute Chamber's lunch mob prompts small business