TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce is the Indiana Chamber of the Year.
The honor comes from the Indiana Chamber Executive Association.
The association said the Terre Haute Chamber has shown growth and regional leadership.
The chamber is focusing on the four pillars to benefit the community.
Those pillars are advocacy for impact, advancing business development, promoting quality of life, and providing excellent service to its members.
Retiring President David Haynes said this is a great way to celebrate his time with the chamber.
"I think it tells our community, our chamber members, that things are good at the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce," Haynes said.
Kristin Craig will take over as chamber president on July 1.
She is currently the vice president.
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce brings home top honors
- Retirement party honors Terre Haute's Chamber of Commerce president
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce president announces retirement
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce Announce New President
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce holds community forum
- Chamber of Commerce, volunteers spring clean in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce wants your feedback
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce focuses on advocacy
- Local robotics team brings home top honors
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce hosted its lunch mob on Wednesday