TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Boys and Girls Club in Terre Haute will be looking for new leadership.
That's after CEO Nate Green announced he was stepping down.
Green has served as the organization's leader since August of 2018.
According to a press release, Green will pursue his professional basketball officiating career.
Green's last day with the Boys and Girls Club will be August 6.
The board will start the search for a new leader over the next couple of weeks.
- Terre Haute Boys and Girls Club CEO steps down to pursue professional basketball officiating
- Boys and Girls Club announces new CEO
- Terre Haute restaurant donates $20,000 to Boys and Girls Club
- Terre Haute Young Professionals hear city update from the mayor
- Terre Haute Boys and Girls Club making the holiday season bright
- Boys and Girls Club CPO Resigns
- Boys and Girls Club receives $2,200 donation
- Sign-ups happening now for basketball program at Boys & Girls Club
- Terre Haute company one step closer to expanding
- Terre Haute one step closer to getting convention center