TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We're just 59 days away from one of the biggest events of the year.
We're talking about the Terre Haute Air Show. News 10 spoke with Rick Burger on Wednesday.He's on the air show committee.
He said families can expect a four and a half hour air show. There will be 60 static airplanes on the ground.
They represent different eras including World War One and Two. Burger said the air show will be the biggest in the entire midwest.
"My promise to you from our committee, we've worked hard on this. This will be a great community event. Still expect, if you give us good weather, 60 thousand people in two days or more. So what a deal here," Burger said.
The Terre Haute Air Show takes place on August 18 and August 19. It's at the Terre Haute Regional Airport.
Tickets are on sale now.
- Terre Haute Air Show is just 58 Days Away
- Schedule for the Terre Haute Air Show
- Terre Haute Air Show New Information
- Jets start touching down for Terre Haute Air Show
- Many travel to Wabash Valley for Terre Haute Air Show
- More performers announced for 2018 Terre Haute Air Show
- Organizers expect 40,000 people per day to visit Terre Haute Air Show
- World War II era plane lands at Terre Haute's airport for air show
- With 32,000 tickets already sold, organizers gear up for Terre Haute Air Show
- Friday rain will result in limited parking for Terre Haute Air Show