TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute woman was released from jail after facing a judge on Wednesday.
Leigha Hendrix was charged with criminal recklessness while armed with a deadly weapon and battery.
Their case reportedly dates back to mid-August.
Police say a person on a motorcycle told them that someone shot him with a paintball gun.
After that, there were reports that a paintball gun targeted Big Red Liquors.
Hendrix was finally arrested after detectives tracked her down at work.
In court, she admitted to buying and shooting the paintball gun at cars, but not at a motorcycle.
She is due back in court on April 1st.
- Terre Haute woman accused of going on a paintball gun shooting faces a judge
- 6 juveniles facing charges for paintball damage on east side of Terre Haute in month of December
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting
- Terre Haute man accused of child porn possession faces a judge
- Judge sentences man for Terre Haute drive-by shooting case
- Terre Haute's new city judge sworn in
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Terre Haute woman facing charges for dealing meth
- Man faces charges after shooting in Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges