VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A teenager now faces charges after a deadly crash on Friday night.
It happened on Hasselburger Avenue near U.S. Highway 41 in northern Vigo County.
Police told us a 17-year-old crossed the center line hitting a car head-on killing 61-year-old Regina Hair.
The teen faces charges of reckless homicide and operating a vehicle under the influence resulting in death.
Police believe drugs and high speeds were factors in the crash.
- Teen charged after Friday night fatal crash
- Teen killed in Friday night accident
- Name of victim of fatal Friday night crash in Greene County released
- Police identify the victim of Friday night fatal crash on I-70
- Two injured in Friday night crash in Illinois
- UPDATE: Edgar County man dies after Friday night crash
- Bridgeport woman charged after fatal crash near Lawrenceville
- No charges in fatal Indiana crash between truck, school bus
- Man facing charges following late night crash in Terre Haute
- Police identify victim of Halloween night fatal crash in Terre Haute