TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Everyone will have the chance to explore some delicious food next week.
The Taste of Terre Haute starts on Monday.
The event highlights a variety of restaurants in the area.
Each restaurant will feature its own deal or special menu.
The goal is to help the economy by trying something new.
It runs for two weeks, and there are about 30 restaurants signed up.
Delish Cafe, Dunkin Donuts, J Gumbo's, and the Sycamore Winery are just a few.
For a full list, click here.
- Taste of Terre Haute starts Monday
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- ISU students experience the "Taste of Terre Haute" on campus
- Restaurants offer up specials for Taste Terre Haute
- Terre Haute leaf pickup to start on Monday
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Terre Haute shipping facility starts big expansion
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Work starts on Terre Haute railroad crossing