Clinton, Ind. (WTHI) - Folks took their tastebuds to Vermillion County Saturday night.
The Taste of Clinton event was held all for a good cause.
Local organizations became chefs, showing off their best dishes for the community to enjoy.
Proceeds from the event will go towards revitalizing and revamping the city's downtown area.
- Taste of Clinton event to help revitalize city
- 5th annual Taste of Clinton held to support city projects
- Clay City leaders hold open house to discuss downtown revitalization
- Kevin's Weather: FIRST TASTE
- Leaders and community meet during revitalization meeting
- Group working to revitalize 12 Points area
- First Financial Bank partners to revitalize downtown Sullivan
- Terre Haute park gets $100,000 grant to revitalize
- Clinton hosts additional city clean-up
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute