Clinton, Ind. (WTHI) - Folks took their tastebuds to Vermillion County Saturday night.
The Taste of Clinton event was held all for a good cause.
Local organizations became chefs, showing off their best dishes for the community to enjoy.
Proceeds from the event will go towards revitalizing and revamping the city's downtown area.
- Taste of Clinton event to help revitalize city
- Clay City leaders hold open house to discuss downtown revitalization
- First Financial Bank partners to revitalize downtown Sullivan
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- Taste of Terre Haute starts Monday
- The new owners of The Meadows hope to revitalize the ailing shopping plaza
- Get a 'Taste of India' this weekend at Rose-Hulman
- Taste of India fundraiser showcases culture and food
- ISU students experience the "Taste of Terre Haute" on campus
- City of Clinton warning residents about partially collapsed building