TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute leaders will revisit some plans to clean up the former Coke and Carbon Plant.
The City Development Commission met on Wednesday evening.
Members revealed the bids to continue the cleanup at the Brownfield site at 13th and Hulman Streets.
They felt the bids were too high, so they tabled the item for now.
This specific part of the project involved removing vegetation.
The group will now rework the plans to ask for new bids.
- Tabled: Coke and Carbon plant site cleanup put on hold
- Progress starts at former Coke and Carbon Plant location
- City to spend $70,000 for a study on old Coke and Carbon site
- Clean up at old Coke and Carbon site set to begin soon
- Three contaminants found at Coke and Carbon site, samples collected for second half
- Harsha holds medical round table
- Otter Creek Township holding cleanup this weekend
- Caffeine shot: Coke bets 'Coke Plus Coffee' boosts soda
- Vigo County 4H holds community cleanup ahead of fair
- ON HOLD: International Paper rezoning request put on hold