TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - City officials report a section of Ohio Street will be closed on Wedneday.
The section of Ohio includes 13th Street to 19th Street and will be closed until 4 p.m.
This closure is for an emergency fas line repair.
- TRAFFIC: Section of Ohio closed Wednesday for gas line repair
- Section of Maple Avenue to be closed until Friday for water line repair
- Busy Terre Haute intersection to close for two days for gas line repairs
- Section of Locust Street to close for railroad repairs
- Crews close section of Sullivan County road for repairs
- Gas leak forces parts of Ohio Street to close
- TRAFFIC: 19th Street between Walnut and Ohio to close
- Emergency water line repair completed in Brazil
- Section of U.S. 50 in Lawrenceville set to close for emergency repairs
- Ohio Street reopens as crews repair a massive sinkhole