TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Support is still coming in for the Council on Domestic Abuse, or CODA.
On Friday, the Terre Haute Police Department had a cook-out fundraiser.
It was a joint effort with local businesses and the parks department.
CODA met its $150,000 fundraising goal earlier this week.
They told us the need for donations is constant.
To make a donation, click here.
- THPD hosts CODA fundraiser
- Local group holds fundraiser for CODA
- CODA residents react to reaching fundraising goal
- Baesler's Market hosts cookout to help CODA
- Community Spotlight: CODA
- CODA hoasts candlelight vigil
- Fifi's fundraiser helps to raise money for CODA
- Meadows Cafe holds fundraiser to help CODA reach its goal
- Terre Haute Police Depart sets fundraiser for CODA
- CODA meets $150,000 fundraising goal, saving residential services