TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have a drug alert that all local parents need to be aware of.
The Terre Haute Police Department Drug Task Force has removed a batch of drugs geared toward children off the streets.
Police say the products are laced with THC.
Police are not releasing much other information, saying the investigation is ongoing.
Parents are reminded to always monitor what your children are taking in.
- THPD Drug Task Force finds a batch of drugs geared toward children
- Indiana task force to make alcohol recommendations
- THPD Investigating Shots Fired
- THPD hosts CODA fundraiser
- Governor's opioid task force begins statewide listening tour
- Illinois State Police working to create DUI cannabis task force
- Knox County holds first homeless task force meeting
- THPD enforce dance permit ordinance
- THPD welcomes new K9 officer
- THPD investigating two robberies Monday night