TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -- The Terre Haute Fire Department will start accepting job applications Monday, December 3rd.
All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED, an active drivers license, and no prior felony convictions.
You must also be over 21 at the time of applying and under 37 by the time you are hired.
Applications are due Friday, December 21st.
You can find applications at THFD headquarters. That's at 25 spruce street in Terre Haute
- THFD accepting job applications
- New student housing complex accepting applications
- Terre Haute Police now accepting applications
- FAFSA starts accepting applications for college aid
- THFD shopping for new ambulances
- THFD holds live fire training
- Dana Christian School still accepting applications for new students
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office accepting applications for dispatchers
- Indiana Gaming Commission accepting applications for Vigo County casino
- THFD works to become more energy efficient