TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials are calling a Monday evening fire suspicious.
It happened just before 8:30 at a home on 8th Avenue and North 12th Street in Terre Haute.
We spoke with arson investigator Norm Loudermilk.
He told News 10 there were no utilities on inside the home.
The preliminary investigation suggests the fire was intentionally set.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Suspicious: Officials investigate 8th Avenue fire
- Crews investigate Thursday evening crash near 25th and 8th Avenue
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- Officials call fire "suspicious" in West Terre Haute
- Officials say Friday morning Terre Haute fire suspicious
- Overnight fire on Second Avenue 'suspicious'; Silver Alert issued for homeowner
- Avenue standoff still under state police investigation
- Work to be done Tuesday on 8th Avenue near 13th Street
- Terre Haute to start another train overpass project near 13th Street and 8th Avenue
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious