TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A weekend fire in Terre Haute has been ruled accidental.
It happened on Sunday near 13th and Orchard Streets.
Investigators say discarded smoking materials were to blame.
It happened outside of the home, near a window.
Fire crews told us it's important to safely throw out smoking trash.
No injuries were reported.
- Sunday house fire in Terre Haute ruled accidental
- Fire on Fenwood Avenue in Terre Haute ruled accidental
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious
- Vincennes house fire has been ruled accidental
- West Terre Haute house fire that left family of seven homeless ruled accidental
- Car fire in Terre Haute ruled arson
- Cause of West Terre Haute house fire ruled undetermined
- Terre Haute house fire kills family dog, ruled arson
- House fire under investigation in Terre Haute
- UPDATE: Terre Haute house fire under investigation