TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - More than 200 local leaders got together on Thursday for the Global Leadership Summit.
Everyone in attendance had one goal in mind, to become better leaders in our community.
The Global Leadership Summit is an international broadcast based out of Chicago.
Area churches, non-profits, and business leaders gathered for the summit.
To learn more about the summit, click here.
- Summit works to help people become better leaders
- Vincennes leaders continue work for public wifi
- Nearly 1,000 county leaders from across the state meet in Indianapolis for Opioid Summit
- Indiana leaders working to launch rural broadband plan
- Business leaders work to gain 21st Century Talent region designation
- ISU leaders working to improve college completion rates
- 'We're not going to prosecute our way out of addictions...' Community leaders hold summit to talk recovery
- Knox County CASA works to educate people about their cause
- Fundraiser works to help people get warm meals
- Trump plans to make more people work for food stamps