SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Sullivan County man is facing sexual battery charges after police say he sexually battered and strangled two females under 17.
According to Indiana State Police, they started an investigation into 20-year-old William Smith of Dugger back in August.
Police say on two separate occasions Smith allegedly physically and sexually battered and then strangled two underage females.
Police say Smith turned himself in on Tuesday to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office.
He was charged with two counts of strangulation, sexual battery, and battery resulting in bodily injury.
- Sullivan County man accused of sexual battery and strangulation of two underage females
- Sullivan County man behind bars on strangulation charges
- Former commissioner out on bond after domestic battery and strangulation charges
- Police investigate after they say strangulation and battery with a club led to a shooting
- Several charges dropped, including rape, domestic battery, and strangulation as part of Terre Haute man's plea agreement
- Greencastle man arrested for allegations of sexual battery
- Bellmore Fire Department cadet program advisor arrested for having sex with an underage female cadet
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly propositioning female inmates in Sullivan County Jail
- Sullivan County dad charged with battery against his three-month-old daughter
- Sullivan County Ambulance update