Photo Gallery 11 Images
SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - A Sullivan County diner fire cause has been ruled undetermined.
The fire happened last Wednesday at the Old 41 Diner on North Section Street in Sullivan.
The Indiana Department of Homeland Security told News 10 while the fire cause was classified as undetermined - there were not any signs pointing to arson.
No injuries were reported in the fire.
A benefit is planned for January 26 to help support employees of the restaurant.
A post on the Old 41 Diner's Facebook page says several Sullivan restaurants will hold a fish fry to help the workers. It will take place from noon to 4:00 p.m. at the Sullivan Elks Club at 606 West Wolfe Street.
- Sullivan diner fire cause ruled undetermined
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Vermillion County fire cause ruled undetermined
- Diner in Sullivan catches fire, cause unknown
- Cause of West Terre Haute house fire ruled undetermined
- Cause of West Union fire that hurt four ruled undetermined
- Parke County fire ruled undetermined - but not suspicious
- Friday night Rockville fire cause still undetermined
- Firefighters work to handle hot spots in Sullivan diner fire, cause under investigation
- Rising from the ashes: Sullivan County diner destroyed in 2018 fire closer to reopening