SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - A Wabash Valley town has received near $1 million to improve city streets.
On Tuesday, a post on the City of Sullivan Facebook page says they received the money thanks to a Community Crossings grant.
The grant was awarded by the Indiana Department of Transportation.
The post says a list of city streets scheduled for milling and resurfacing will be released soon.
- Sullivan awarded nearly $1 million to improve city streets
- City of Sullivan shares wastewater improvement plans
- City of Sullivan Awarded $1,000,000 from INDOT
- ISU partners with Sullivan to make city improvements
- Sullivan awarded $325,000 in lawsuit settlement
- $20,000 Awarded for Aquatic Feature in Sullivan
- Section Street in Sullivan closed for repaving
- Seelyville awarded state grant to improve roads
- Improving Fish Habitats in a Sullivan County Lake
- Sullivan organization working on grant to improve the downtown area