SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Some roadwork in Sullivan County has wrapped up sooner than expected.
State Road 154 closed on Monday.
Crews were sealing the pavement between the state line and State Road 63.
Now, the road is open.
It was supposed to open at the end of the week.
The Indiana Department of Transportation said crews put all of the new driving surface down on Tuesday.
On Wednesday, all they had to do was sweep the area.
INDOT says the road still need to be sealed and the lines painted.
The will happen on Monday. During that time, there will be lane restrictions.
- Sullivan County road reopens sooner than expected
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Road closed after sinkhole was discovered expected to reopen Monday
- Sullivan City Pool will reopen in 2020
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County still recovering from icy road conditions
- Crews close section of Sullivan County road for repairs
- Vincennes road partially reopens as construction continues
- Tractor stolen in Sullivan County
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner