SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Sullivan County deputies put the brakes on a rash of stolen motorcycles.
On Monday, police arrested Bradley Edwards for criminal conversion and theft.
Officials say during the execution of a search warrant, investigators found two stolen motorcycles being stored at Edwards' home at 625 South Kentucky Street in Shelburn.
Police say the bikes were reported stolen out of Sullivan County.
One of the recovered motorcycles had several missing parts.
Investigators plan to continue searching for those missing pieces.
Edwards was already on probation at the time of his arrest.
He remains behind bars on $32,000 bond with no 10 percent.
- Sullivan County man charged after police say they found stolen motorcycles at his home
- Tractor stolen in Sullivan County
- Police needing your help locating stolen RV from Sullivan County
- Sullivan County couple arrested after police found raccoons and drugs in home
- Sullivan County man behind bars on strangulation charges
- West Terre Haute man charged in Sullivan County burglary
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Terre Haute man arrested after police say they found stolen vehicles at his home
- LOCATED: Police find missing Sullivan County woman
- Police say man crashes car into Sullivan County building