SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Sullivan County man is facing charges after an infant was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.
Police arrested 24-year-old Dalton Arnold, of Sullivan in connection to the incident.
The investigation started in May when the four-week-old baby was transported from Sullivan County Hospital to Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis.
Police say the baby had 'significant life-threatening injuries.'
Arnold was a live-in boyfriend, staying with the baby and the baby's mother.
Dalton was arrested on Thursday, facing charges of battery resulting in protracted loss or impairment and neglect of a dependent resulting in serious bodily injury
- Sullivan County man charged after four-week-old baby suffers life-threatening injuries
- Sullivan County now suffering from jail overcrowding
- Series of robberies and chase ends near the Wabash River, state trooper suffers non-life threatening injuries
- Teenager hit by car in Vigo County, injuries non-life threatening
- Daviess County babysitter charged after six-month-old baby suffered a skull fracture and broken arm
- Sullivan County man behind bars on strangulation charges
- West Terre Haute man charged in Sullivan County burglary
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Sullivan County Election Results