SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office is accepting applications for open positions.
Sheriff Clark Cottom says they are hiring 911 dispatchers.
As a dispatcher, your job would be to provide services for law enforcement, fire, and emergency medical services throughout Sullivan County.
Sheriff Cottom said dispatchers serve as a vital link between emergency personnel and people in need.
Full-time dispatchers start at $14.62 an hour part-time jobs start at $10.72.
If you are interested in applying, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office accepting applications for dispatchers
- THFD accepting job applications
- Transitional veterans house accepting applications
- New student housing complex accepting applications
- Terre Haute Police now accepting applications
- FAFSA starts accepting applications for college aid
- Indiana Gaming Commission accepting applications for Vigo County casino
- Dana Christian School still accepting applications for new students
- Terre Haute Police Department set to start accepting applications
- Indiana State Police accepting applications for recruit academy