TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A grant will go a long way to help animals get the care they need.
The Sullivan County Humane Society received $1,000.
That grant comes from the Wabash Valley Community Foundation.
The money will be used to used to buy a hot water heater for the shelter.
It'll help keep up with cleaning and disinfecting needs.
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- 20/20 vision: Will Center receives $1,000 grant
- Sullivan County Humane Society celebrates 10 years with the community
- Sullivan receives grant for mosquito sprayer, backhoe
- Sullivan County Airport receives over $400,000 in grants
- Humane Society grant will help control the stray animal population
- SCAM WARNING: Woman claiming to be from Sullivan County Humane Society allegedly trying to take pets
- After rescuing nearly 30 animals from dangerous conditions, Sullivan County Humane Society at maximum capacity
- Humane Society has message to pet owners
- Humane society dealing with sewer issues