SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We're learning new details about a deadly truck fire that happened over the weekend in Sullivan County.
Sheriff Clark Cottom said a truck left the road and caught fire on Sunday.
Authorities say they found a body inside of that vehicle.
On Monday, Sullivan County Coroner Mary Ann Dudley told News 10 the victim was 20-year-old Mitchell Ridge of Sullivan.
The death has been ruled accidental, with no foul play suspected.
Mitchell's official cause of death is pending toxicology results.
The fire remains under investigation.
- Sullivan County Coroner identifies victim of weekend truck fire
- Coroner identifies victim of Meridian Tower fire
- Coroner releases name, and cause of death for Sullivan County fire victim
- UPDATE: victims in fatal Sullivan County accident identified
- Coroner identifies kayaker that was found dead
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Sullivan County sheriff piecing together night of fire victim's accident
- Working together to help Sullivan County house fire victim
- Sullivan County Highway dump truck crash kills one
- One hurt after dump truck crash in Sullivan County