SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The price tag to fix the Sullivan County Ambulance Facility is still unknown. That's according to Sullivan County Commissioner Bob Davis.
In February 2016, a fire destroyed the ambulance garage of the Sullivan County Ambulance Service. Three ambulances inside were also damaged.
EMS workers were able to move back into the garage in October of 2017.
The Ambulance Service says the square footage for the garage was increased. It says another garage door was also added.
The Ambulance Service is planning an open house for May so the community can come check out the new garage.
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- New ambulance facility celebrates opening in Sullivan
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Sullivan County Election Results
- THFD shopping for new ambulances
- Clinton ambulance service announces move
- UPDATE: victims in fatal Sullivan County accident identified
- Tractor stolen in Sullivan County
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Sullivan County under Travel Advisory