SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new details after a partial building collapse in Sullivan earlier this week.
Sullivan City Hall reopened on Friday after it was closed and evacuated.
A structural engineer deemed it safe.
On Wednesday, we told you that a portion of the John D. Bodine Attorney Office collapsed.
Power and gas had to be shut off to the building.
That forced buildings connected to the attorney's office to evacuate and close.
- Sullivan City Hall reopens after partial collapse at a connected building
- City of Clinton warning residents about partially collapsed building
- Workers and residents evacuated as part of Sullivan building collapses
- Town leaders issue emergency evacuation near collapsing Sullivan building
- Vincennes road partially reopens as construction continues
- Sullivan City Pool will reopen in 2020
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- Sullivan County road reopens sooner than expected
- O'Shaughnessy Dining Hall reopens to community
- Emergency demolition ordered for Sullivan building