SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new details after a partial building collapse in Sullivan earlier this week.
Sullivan City Hall reopened on Friday after it was closed and evacuated.
A structural engineer deemed it safe.
On Wednesday, we told you that a portion of the John D. Bodine Attorney Office collapsed.
Power and gas had to be shut off to the building.
That forced buildings connected to the attorney's office to evacuate and close.
- Sullivan City Hall reopens after partial collapse at a connected building
- City of Clinton warning residents about partially collapsed building
- Workers and residents evacuated as part of Sullivan building collapses
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- O'Shaughnessy Dining Hall reopens to community
- Building collapse in Parke County forces road closures
- Juvenile detained in connection with Sullivan County school threats
- Joshua Hall gets 16 years in Sullivan County homicide case
- Committee formed for Sullivan City Pool
- City of Sullivan shares wastewater improvement plans