MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - A school supply drive made its final stop for the year in Marshall, Illinois.
Every year, the United Way of the Wabash Valley teams up with local stores.
Together, they host Stuff the Bus.
The drive collects school supplies for students
On Friday, the drive took place at Walmart in Marshall.
Organizers say drives like this are a major help to local families.
All of the supplies collected will remain in the areas they were donated.
- Stuff the Bus campaign makes its final stop in Marshall
- Salvation Army hosts stuff the bus campaign
- Stuff the Bus Tour wraps up in Marshall
- United Way kicks off Stuff the Bus campaign
- United Way hosts Stuff the Bus event
- Stuff the Bus Food Drive helping to feed the elderly
- Stuff the Bus drive underway, here's how you can help
- Shoe Bus receives grant, make stop at Terre Haute school
- "Final Descent Outdoors" star makes stop in Clay County
- Final Fork: Petty Pit Stop