TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One organization who helps the elderly in our community also wants to help feed them.
The Harrison's Crossing Health Campus kicked off their Fill the Bus Food Drive.
Their goal is to raise 8,000 lbs. of food.
All you have to do is drop off non-perishable food items to help.
All of the food collected will benefit Compassion Ministries at the New Life Fellowship Church.
Donations may also be dropped-off at Hospice of the Wabash Valley, Intrepid Home Health, Southern Care, and Amedisys Home Health.
- Stuff the Bus Food Drive helping to feed the elderly
- Food drive helps homeless veterans
- United Way hosts Stuff the Bus event
- Stuff the Bus Tour wraps up in Marshall
- Out of Food: Clay County Youth Food program needs your help to feed children in need
- Community helps 'Stuff The Truck' to help families in need
- Help feed the hungry this holiday season
- Group collects food to feed veterans in need
- Clay county food program feeds hundreds of children this season
- Local store holds canned food drive