INDIANA (WTHI) - The final year for ISTEP + is officially underway.
Students who are grades 3rd through 8th along with 10th grade could start testing across the Hoosier state Monday.
This is only part one and consists of both online and paper pencil testing. Starting next year ISTEP will be replaced by ILEARN.
Schools have until March 9 to wrap up part one before moving on to part two of the testing phase.
- Final year for ISTEP+ underway
- Replacement of ISTEP exam delayed another year
- Investigation continues for ISTEP breach
- New graduation options without ISTEP
- Vendor wins $43M contract for Indiana’s ISTEP replacement
- New summer classes for ISTEP exam; 70% juniors in need
- ISTEP scores are in, see the results right here
- Beekeepers' Spring preparations underway
- ISU Homecoming events underway