TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Change is on the way for some sidewalks in Terre Haute.
The city redevelopment commission approved a contract for sidewalk construction.
It includes the south side of Wabash Avenue from the parking garage entrance to 7th Street.
City leaders believe it may be the most used portion of sidewalk in downtown.
The project also includes sidewalks around the Annex 41 housing complex.
The bid was for $175,000.
- Stretch of downtown sidewalk to get a makeover
- The Verve receives big makeover
- City of Sullivan wraps up downtown sidewalk project for 2018
- Clinton Bridge almost ready for makeover
- Brazil church expands and gets a makeover
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Bipartisan Medicare drug bill gets makeover to lower copays
- Vincennes new drinking water facility in final stretch of completion
- Illinois lawmakers enter final stretch with big agenda
- This small Sullivan County town is working to receive a makeover from HGTV