UPDATE: Officials with WIN Energy REMC say crews have made significant progress restoring power.
At this time, WIN reports most members have been restored.
You can view remaining outages on the outage map at the link below.
VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - An electric company is reporting power outages in some viewing areas of the Wabash Valley.
WIN Energy REMC reports severe thunderstorms and strong winds are the cause for outages throughout their service territory. Officials with the group say 1,070 members are currently without power.
The outages are listed by county:
Officials say they are working to restore power as quickly as possible.
You can view a map out outages here.
If you need to report an outage, you can call the Outage Express number at 888-456-9876 or report it through their online SmartHub account or mobile app.
- Storms cause power outages in some areas
- Storm Damage and Power Outages
- Storms bring strong winds and power outages
- Power outages reported on Terre Haute's southside
- Power outage in the town of Rockville
- Power outage impacts several Vincennes medical offices
- Duke Energy: Scheduled power outage for certain customers in North Terre Haute area
- Early morning accident caused power outages in Sullivan County
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute
- Planned power outages to impact Terre Haute apartment complex