TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - As severe weather season is just around the corner, weather experts want to prepare you!
A Severe Weather Spotters Training Class is being held Monday, March 26th.
Organizers say it will take place at the Berean Baptist Church in Terre Haute.
They say the class is expected to take two hours, and will start at 7 p.m. eastern time.
Officials say the class is free and open to the public.
They say it is a first-come first served event.
- Storm spotter class on Monday
- NWS holds storm spotter training class
- Storm spotter class held in Clinton
- Storm spotter training in Terre Haute Monday
- Storm Spotter Training Course Held Monday Night
- Severe Weather Prep. Week: Storm Spotters
- Want to learn about storm spotting? Classes are coming to Terre Haute soon
- ISU students head back to class
- ISU welcomes a record-breaking freshman class
- Ivy Tech offers new mining class