MORGAN COUNTY, Ind. - A Statewide Silver Alert has been canceled for a Morgan County woman who was reported missing Tuesday morning, according to the Indiana State Police.
Police say Carrie Lynn Dolacki was last seen on Tuesday, May 15, at 12:23 a.m. in Monrovia, Indiana. An alert was issued for her, but was canceled at about 11:45 a.m.
She was thought to be in extreme danger and possibly in need of medical assistance, according to police.
No further information was immediately released.
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for missing 58-year-old woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for missing LaPorte County woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Mishawaka man
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- Silver Alert cancelled for Miami County woman
- UPDATE: Silver Alert for missing Tipton woman cancelled
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indiana woman
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Elwood, Indiana man
- Indiana Silver Alert Declared
- Silver Alert issued for missing Bedford man