HENDRICKS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An Indiana State Police Trooper suffered minor injuries after a Monday after a wreck on I-70.
It happened near the 60-mile-marker in Hendricks County.
Police say Master Trooper DuJuan Presley-McFadden was responding to a crash when his car hydroplaned.
His police car left the road and rolled several times, eventually hitting an 'I-Beam' of a road sign.
The trooper was taken to an area hospital where he was treated and released for cuts abrasions, and head injuries.
- State Trooper rolls his car several times in I-70 crash, suffers minor injuries
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash
- SUV hits Indiana school bus; 4 students suffer minor injuries
- OFFICIALS: Minor injuries after car crashed into bank building
- Child suffers minor injuries after getting hit by car, driver reportedly flees the scene
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- I-70 reopened after fatal crash
- Semi collides with trooper working accident on I-70
- Terre Haute driver suffers minor injuries after being pinned under a semi
- Minor injuries reported after morning crash caused by slick conditions