VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An SUV collided with an Indiana State Trooper's car on Thursday morning.
Police say it happened in Vermillion County just before 10:00.
The trooper was responding to a serious crash with his lights and sirens on.
Police say the driver of the SUV turned into the side of the police car.
After the collision, the trooper hit a pole.
Both drivers were taken to local hospitals for treatment.
Police haven't issued any citations at this time.
- State Trooper responding to crash in Vermillion County hit by another driver
- Trooper hit by drunk driver
- Indiana State Police Trooper injured during Vermillion County domestic dispute
- Semi driver cited after hitting INDOT truck in Vermillion County
- Two children airlifted after Vermillion County crash
- Vermillion County crash ends with one airlifted
- One person hurt in Vermillion County crash
- New Vermillion County ambulance service getting ready to respond
- Motorcycle driver arrested in Vermillion County, hit speeds of 128 mph during chase
- Driver cited after Vermillion County motorcycle crash results in serious injuries