TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -Thanksgiving is exactly one week away but if you drive through downtown Terre Haute it is already beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
City crews were busy hanging candy canes, trees and other fun signs of the holidays along Wabash Avenue on Thursday morning.
So if you are in the area make sure you check them out!
- It's starting to look a lot like Christmas in downtown Terre Haute
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- Downtown Terre Haute gets into the Christmas spirit
- Does downtown Terre Haute need parking meters?
- Lee Company expanding in downtown Terre Haute
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- 'Get fit' in downtown Terre Haute Friday
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Terre Haute shipping facility starts big expansion
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks