ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Representatives from the Indiana Attorney General's Office mad a stop in Rockville on Tuesday.
They brought their mobile operations center with them.
Staff met with people in the library.
They were on hand to help people search for unclaimed property, file consumer complaints, and much more.
Staff told us they had a steady flow during their time in Rockville.
They helped people claim more than $200.
To see if you have any unclaimed money, search here.
- Staff from Indiana Attorney General's Office helped Rockville residents find their unclaimed money
- Panel accuses Indiana attorney general of misconduct
- Rockville Police Department hiring additional police officer
- Memo details groping claims against Indiana attorney general
- Indiana attorney general may have violated law in ad
- Indiana attorney general gets national post amid allegations
- Top legislators say no forcing out Indiana attorney general
- Rally to call for Indiana attorney general's resignation
- Buyer Beware: Indiana Attorney General warns of 'free trial scams'
- Some Rockville residents to be without water on Thursday