ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Representatives from the Indiana Attorney General's Office mad a stop in Rockville on Tuesday.
They brought their mobile operations center with them.
Staff met with people in the library.
They were on hand to help people search for unclaimed property, file consumer complaints, and much more.
Staff told us they had a steady flow during their time in Rockville.
They helped people claim more than $200.
To see if you have any unclaimed money, search here.
- Staff from Indiana Attorney General's Office helped Rockville residents find their unclaimed money
- Panel accuses Indiana attorney general of misconduct
- Misconduct case beginning against Indiana attorney general
- Indiana attorney general sued over groping allegations
- Does a business owe you money? Here's how you can find out if you have unclaimed property
- Rockville Police Department hiring additional police officer
- Rally to call for Indiana attorney general's resignation
- Buyer Beware: Indiana Attorney General warns of 'free trial scams'
- Memo details groping claims against Indiana attorney general
- Indiana attorney general may have violated law in ad