VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A company with local ties is the only applicant for the Vigo County casino.
The Indiana Gaming Commission told us Spectacle Entertainment applied for the license.
It's the company local businessman Greg Gibson is involved with.
Monday was the deadline for submissions. Now - the Indiana Gaming Commission will review the application.
It involves company finances and operational plans.
The gaming commission says it could discuss Spectacle's bid in a meeting next month.
- Spectacle Entertainment was the only company to apply for a Vigo County casino
- Indiana Gaming Commission to review Spectacle's Vigo County casino proposal
- Gaming commission postpones Terre Haute casino meeting as it launches investigation into Spectacle Entertainment
- Spectacle Entertainment and Hard Rock partner to compete for Terre Haute casino
- Report: Gov. Holcomb got private flights from Spectacle Entertainment
- Spectacle VP says the company is ready to compete for Terre Haute as casino bill moves forward
- Vigo County voters approve casino referendum
- Vigo County leaders receive a look at proposed 'Rocksino' under Spectacle ownership
- Vigo County applying for funding to improve rural areas
- Vigo County Commissioners support bringing casino to Terre Haute