TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Churches in the area held special Christmas services Monday.
Sounds of praise filled St. Benedict Church in Terre Haute for a special mass.
Dozens of families gathered for worship.
Attending the service is a tradition for many families in the commmunity.
- Sounds of praise fill local churches on Christmas Day
- The sound of music filled the air of one local park
- Local church holds 5k
- Golden Apple: Filling Richland County Middle School with the sound of music
- Local church hosting blood drive
- Christmas trees after Christmas
- Off the Beaten Path: Sound restoration
- ISU alive with the sound of music
- Vermillion County Fairgrounds fills with history for three-day event
- 90 former national security officials praise whistleblower