TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The new Culver's in Terre Haute is almost open for business.
It's on State Road 46 in front of Meijer.
The owner posted on social media the restaurant will start serving on December 9.
In the meantime - the restaurant is hiring. On Saturday they will have open interviews.
You can stop by the restaurant from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
You need to bring two forms of ID with you.
If you can't make it, you can apply online here.
- Soon to open Terre Haute restaurant set to hold open interviews
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- Refugee family opens restaurant in Terre Haute
- Soon to open Terre Haute restaurant hiring
- New Terre Haute restaurant set to open next week
- Clay County-based restaurant set to open Terre Haute location
- New restaurant open for business in downtown Terre Haute
- New sub restaurant confirms plans to open in Terre Haute
- New wings restaurant opens on Terre Haute's south side
- New wing restaurant set to open soon on Terre Haute's north side