TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new Terre Haute restaurant is hiring.
Culver's should be open sometime in the next month - now they need employees.
Crews broke ground in July.
According to its website, they are still hiring for team members, maintenance supervisors. and an assistant manager.
You can learn more here.
- Soon to open Terre Haute restaurant hiring
- Refugee family opens restaurant in Terre Haute
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- New restaurant open for business in downtown Terre Haute
- New sub restaurant confirms plans to open in Terre Haute
- New Terre Haute restaurant set to open next week
- New wings restaurant opens on Terre Haute's south side
- New southern-style restaurant set to open in Terre Haute
- Clay County-based restaurant set to open Terre Haute location
- New restaurant plans spring opening on Terre Haute's north side